The 2015 NFU National Convention will take place on November 26 – 28, 2015 in London, Ontario at the Doubletree by Hilton, 300 King Street, London
This year’s theme is “Soil: Our Common Ground”
Healthy soil is the foundation of the food system. Soil filters our water, provides essential nutrients to our forests and crops, and helps regulate the Earth’s temperature and greenhouse gases. This year’s convention will highlight the need for policies and practices to protect our soil and our common ground.
Click to download a PDF version of the convention program.
REGISTRATION is at the door:
- $175 Registration fee for delegates & visitors or
- $85 per day for those not planning on attending the entire convention. [includes spouse and children].
- Youth delegates and youth visitors [ages 14—25] FREE
- $175 Registration fee or
- $85 per day for those not planning on attending the entire convention [includes spouse & children].
- $15 per day for students.
A block of hotel rooms is being held until October 23, 2015. Room rates are $135 plus tax (standard room). Parking is at a reduced rate of $8.00 in the Hilton lot only (subject to availability). To make your hotel reservations: call 1-888-370-0980 and use GROUP CODE: NFI or visit the reservation page.
For more information please visit the NFU website at http://www.nfu.ca