The Organic Federation of Canada will hold its Annual General Meeting Friday, January 29th 2016, from 2:00 to 4:00 EST
Location: Pinetree Room B, Royal Brock Hotel – Best Western, 716 Gordon St, Guelph, Ontario
A 1-hour panel discussion with audience participation
TOPIC: Sustaining the Organic Sector in Canada
Your vision for funding and managing:
• the Permanent PSL Committee
• future standards revisions
• the brand names list for approved organic inputs
• regulatory issues as they arise
• scientific organic research
• basic organic extension services
Who will do the work and how do we raise the money?
Please join us!
In-person: if you are attending the Guelph Organic Conference
By telephone: toll-free from anywhere in Canada
Please visit the OFC website for more information at http://www.organicfederation.ca