Here are the currently scheduled IPM scout workshops available for those who will be scouting horticultural crops this year. To register contact the Agricultural Information Contact Centre at 1-877-424-1300.
Introduction to IPM
- April 28, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Conference Rm 1, 2 and 3, 1st Floor,1 Stone Rd., Guelph
- Workshop leader: Denise Beaton
- Notes: Lunch on your own. Handouts provided. Have to pay for parking.
Tomatoes & Peppers
- April 29, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- PSC 003, Pestell Building (lower level), Ridgetown Campus
- Workshop leader: Janice LeBoeuf
- Notes: Handouts provided. Lunch on your own.
View original post 93 more words